Our Guaranteed Rent service gives you a guaranteed, fixed monthly income that you can rely on. It’s as simple as that. We take away the worry of tenants paying late, your property standing empty, or a dip in market rents. Sign up to our Guaranteed Rent service and enjoy peace of mind and the ability to plan your future finances.
Contact us for a free valuation, and find out how much guaranteed income your property could generate for you each month.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Guaranteed Rent?
We agree a monthly rent with you, and we pay you that amount each month. It doesn’t matter whether your property is empty or the tenants are behind in making payments. We carry the financial burden to ensure that you have a regular income you can rely on. When you join our Guaranteed Rent scheme, we effectively become your tenant. We pay you a monthly rent and sublet the property to other, quality-checked tenants through an Assured Short-hold Tenancy agreement. Any damage to your property, or eviction proceedings, will be covered by us.
How long does a Guaranteed Rent agreement last?
We provide contracts for a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of five years, depending on your needs. There’s also the option of having contracts that automatically renew on a rolling basis.
Why should I choose Ascott Homes’ Guaranteed Rent service?
Even though the rent we will offer you is a little lower than market value, we take all the financial burden and risk of something going wrong, potentially saving you thousands of pounds and plenty of hassle. We are very selective about the tenants we choose, and we only rent to tenants in the private sector. As members of the Property Ombudsman Service you can be assured that we adhere to the highest ethical standards. We also provide, as standard:
- A 0% commission property management service
- A property inspection every four to six weeks
- A free inventory of the property
- Gas safety check, electrical safety test and Energy Performance Certificate
- Management of any damage done, including claiming damages and carrying out repairs
- Painting, cleaning and making good the property for new tenants
- Minor repairs carried out for free
- Access to our customer services team for any issues or concerns
What other benefits can I gain from Guaranteed Rent?
- A choice of contract length, between one and five years
- Set up rolling contracts to reduce the hassle for you
- Monthly rent that is close to market value
- Rent payments made on the same day, every month
- Full rent paid even when the property is vacant
- Evictions, damages and repairs all taken care of
- No hidden fees or commission
- Tenants vetted as suitable for your property
- Deposits managed for you
- A fully-managed property service as standard